Sign up for the AOA MORE registry integration by September 13, 2019, to ensure your 2019 participation.
Automatically sending your quality data to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) through AOA MORE will provide benchmark information to help you better understand the level of care you and your fellow AOA members are providing your patients.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH INTEGRATION?
You can automatically send data for the following MIPS quality measures to CMS:
- 001 Diabetes-Hemoglobin A1c Poor Control
- 012 Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma (POAG): Optic Nerve Evaluation
- 019 Diabetic Retinopathy: Communication with the Physician Managing Ongoing Diabetes Care
- 117 Diabetes: Eye Exam
- 130 Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
- 226 Preventive Care and Screening-Tobacco Use
- 236 Controlling High Blood Pressure
- 374 Closing the Referral Loop: Receipt of Specialist Report
Here are some important details about the AOA MORE integration:
- An annual connection fee of $500 per provider is required.
- Your practice must also purchase the new ExamWRITER secure messaging and patient portal. Learn more.
- You must enroll with AOA before signing up for this integration. Enroll with AOA.
- Be sure to download and install OfficeMate/ExamWRITER 15. Please make certain your system is running Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher in compliance with our recommended system requirements.
- For additional information about MIPS requirements, please visit our MIPS Resource Center.